the 2024 XB2 was designed and made at the XRAY factory in Europe and see all the finest details of the final pre-production prototype that has been close to the final production design.
the 2023 version XB8 1/8 nitro Buggy.
The XRAY XB8E’23 is coming soon.
XRAY presents authentic option parts for XRAY RX8, Front wire anti-roll bar redesigned to work with the adjustable system which allows more comfortable adjustment of the bar as well as remove excessive play. The wire anti-roll bar is used to increase steering response on small, technical tracks. The wire anti-roll bar is mounted to the bulkheads from the outside to allow quick & easy changes and adjustment. The wire roll bar turns in ball-bearings for maximum precision and freedom of movement. Anti-roll bar height can be quickly & easily adjusted via a screw … quick & easy.
The World Championship winning Xray X4, 2023 version.
• All-new XLP shocks are 9mm shorter for improved cornering speed, steering response, and stability makes the car easier to drive in all surface conditions
• Shocks are 2.6g lighter removing 10.4g from the front and rear of the chassis improves weight placement while retaining the same internal oil volume compared to ULP shocks for consistent dampening
• New springs are 3mm shorter to match the new shocks. Available in a full range of standard spring rates plus 2 new alternatives of the progressive springs C2.4-2.6 and C2.6-2.9
• The most popular spring combo is included in the kit: C2.5-2.8 in front and C2.6 in rear
• All-new membrane shape and material for reduced maintenance. • The membranes have a longer lifespan without any change to rebound settings
• Front shock towers matched to short shocks. 8mm lower to improve CG with two optimized shock mounting positions
• Rear shock tower is updated to work with the short shocks.
• Redesigned with additional material to improve durability in severe crashes and 8mm lower with 2 shock mounting positions to improve CG and optimize handling.
• Heavy duty lower bulkheads improve durability while maintaining ultra-low weight
• Heavy duty upper clamps improve durability in hard crashes
• 3 dot caster bushings are included for the rear suspension for most common 2.5 and 3.5 rear caster settings
• ECS and CVD axles feature grooves for the new SCS – spring clip system that secures the wheel hub to the axle. The new SCS system allows easier assembly and maintenance.
• Wheel hubs are 0.5mm narrower than original X4 hexes to improve steering and traction and install using new axle SCS spring clip system
• Front and rear BB drive shafts included for improved cornering speed and rotation
• Steel diff and solid axle outdrives included to work with BB drive shafts
• Heavy duty steering plates with improved strength from thicker material provide improved durability. New shape gives extra clearance when using low downstop to prevent arm rub at full steering lock. Counter sunk screw from the bottom for easier bump steer adjustment and no need to change ball end length.
• Stronger ARS plates from thicker material for improved durability in serious crashes. The new design uses counter sunk screw from the bottom for easier toe gain/loss shims adjustment.
• 1mm longer pivot balls included in the kit together with standard ones if more than 0.5 shim is used under rear hub for better thread engagement and improved hub durability
• Rear graphite body post holder provides improved durability in serious crashes. Instead of the previous groove, there are 6 holes with 1.2mm spacing for easier and more precise mounting of horizontal rear body posts
• 2pc top decks included in the kit for improved steering and traction. Reinforced around the motor mount screws area and the flex groove in the front top deck is thinner to keep more material for improved durability.
• The included front top deck is tailored for common conditions typically found when using either graphite or aluminium chassis.
• The graphite editions include the open front top deck; both aluminium editions include the braced front deck with a special wave shaped bridge that reinforces the flex of the front suspension without being completely rigid for improved stability and better consistency in higher traction conditions.
• Most common 1.2 front/rear anti-roll bars included into the graphite version and 1.3 front and 1.2 rear in aluminium versions