Yeah Racing Tritronic 1X ESC is a aluminum heatsink brushed ESC with a minimal footprint designed for crawlers, easy adjust settings switching between drive modes and battery voltage cutoff with simple jumper plugs located at the front of the ESC. Tritronic 1X suit for 1/10 RC Car (Buggy, Short Course Truck, Monster, Truggy, Rock Crawler and Tank).Fwd. Cont. / Peak Current: 60A /360A.
Hong kong Team Powers released the Radon Pro V5BT(2S) Speed Control/ESC (Ext. Blutooth Version).
Improvements based on Radon Pro V4.1:
* Change to 32-bit MCU with ultra-smooth, faster response with precise throttle and braking control. More top end power with the same item function setup when compared with Radon Pro V4.1.
* New PCB layout and new internal hardware design increase the heat dissipation and should be around 10’C lower than radon pro v4.1 working on the same condition. The speed control cooling fan can be removed when running small to medium track for modify/stock racing.
* Connect with external Bluetooth device for advanced programming and firmware update through the Mobile APPS. APPS will be available on both IOS and Android.
* Real Time Data Analysis through Mobile APPS(Current Input & Output Throttle, Temperature, RPM, Adv. Timing, Voltage and min. voltage, Max Temperature, RPM & Adv. Timing)
* Built-in one touch On/Off switch and support external On/Off switch.
* It is a new developed software with more advanced item functions added. Each item have small step to fine tune.
* All update item functions information can be reviewed from the photos attached.
The FIRST “real car mode”
The direction of the motor is switchable in real time by using the idle channel on the transmitter.
Pull the trigger for “forward”
Push the trigger for “brake”
Pull the trigger with the “reverse channel” on will give you “reverse”
(Requires an open channel on the receiver)
This new feature will provide the user with a unique experience unlike any other.
Four running modes available, Fits a variety of control habits and control needs.
Real-time adjustment of drag braking force
Adjust the drag brake force in real time!With the Drag brake Force Signal connected to an open channel on the receiver.users can adjust the drag brake force on the fly with out the need to connect the Programmer (Requires open channel on receiver).
Temperature control upgrade
The New design reduces operating temperatures of the ESC by about 15 degrees improving relability.The ESC also has a fan mount to meet additional cooling needs.
The BEC Upgrade includes maximum output to 6A and provides 6V/7.4V/8.4V output options to support most of the servos on the market.
Multiple, easy to set parameters
15 Programmable Items let’s drivers easily tune their vehicle with the LED Programming Box connected to the programming port.
IP67 Standard for being waterproof and dust-proof for various weather conditions, and driving surfaces.
Note: The IP67 protection level mentioned above is splash-resistant, Later-resistant and dust resistant under normal use, and is tested
under controlled laboratory conditions. Its effect is in the GB / T 4208-2017 (domestic) / IEC 60529 (overseas) standard to IP67 level.
Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanently effective, and the level of protection may decline due to aging. Do not soak for a long time to avoid damaging the product.
Developed for 1:8 Buggy, Truggy and On-Road competition, Team Orion Racing engineered the Torsion 8X ESC with a “No Compromise” philosophy. Our Team Drivers tested the Torsion 8X in competition at tracks in the USA and Europe, making it performance tested and perfectly suited for the highest level of performance in all 1:8 scale classes.
The Torsion 8X is a versatile and powerful ESC with a large range of precision settings, smooth throttle & brake feel, and state of the art hardware. It comes pre-programmed with settings that are suitable for most car types and racing conditions.
CNC aluminum case with integrated cooling Brake, throttle, timing and power band settings High precision throttle and brake control Extreme low resistance FET
Ultra low resistance solder tabs for large gauge wires Power capacitors integrated
Cooling fan 30mm
Pro settling with ORI65202 Torsion Program Box
By utilizing the optional Torsion Program Box (ORI65202), the performance of the Torsion 8X can be fine tuned for maximum performance. The following settings can be adjusted and saved using the Torsion Program Box:
Brake strength, frequency, drag brake, initial brake, and punch can be adjusted to reach the ultimate brake feeling.
Frequency, punch control, and dead band settings allow fine tuning the Torsion 8X to any motor type in any vehicle to reach the ideal power band.
Timing setup is a must on larger tracks to increase power and top speed.
Other adjustable features using the optional Torsion Program Box include Forward/Brake or Forward/Brake/Reverse mode, BEC voltage adjustment, Low voltage cut-off, Temperature cut-off, and Motor rotation direction.